Friday, October 28, 2005

Bach in Brazil


Hello again.

Well, this is kind of an obscure cd, it was released 5 years ago, but still is one of my best cd's, or was, my ex not only broke my *cough*heart*cough*, but also never returned my best cd. Had to get a copy :(.
Anyway, this is one of those masterpieces that can uplift our spirit. From the 3 classical monsters, Bach is my favourite, and joinning that with brazilian choro, powerfull. It has some other pieces as well, from the timeless pixinguinha to Radamés Gnattali all in a equatorian mood. This is another Must hear cd, take a look here. Another one that lies in my collection is The Rite of Strings, with Al Di Meola, Jean-Luc Ponty and Stanley Clarke, guitar, violin and bass virtuosos. Perfect.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Violin,guitar and Bass virtuosos!!
Wanna chalenge them?
Violino

01:47  

Post a Comment

<< Home