Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Back home

Well, this is what I think it is life quality. Just had a great weekend, now back to work. Saturday afternoon picked up my car and drove down to Lisbon (I say down loosely but it should read south), and went to meet a friend of mine that was giving a merengue workshop, hanged around for a bit then had to go off to meet the friend in which place I was gona sleep that night, he was at a girl friend's house and they invited me to a nice and pleasant balcony dinner at midnight with a great vista to Lisbon and the river, then off to a salsa party at a beach bar. That was so intimidating that I didn't even had the courage to dance, was just like a rookie basketball player watching a NBA trainning. On sunday spent the afternoon just hanging around in Lisbon downtown, and checking some cd stores, etc. Had a Shoarma dinner, then ended the night at a Cape Vert music concert with Lura and Tito Paris, in an outdoor concert in a very nice place. Well, night didn't just ended there, I was with a couple of friends, one of which is in Germany so I haven't saw him for a while, so it was like chat chat chat in the parking lot 'till 4am, that was when I decided that I wasn't sleeping in lisbon that night cos I was working the next day, so after it driving 130km back home in my metal steed. Overall I had a great weekend with my friends that I'm seing less and less often, sorry if I missed anyone.

Paulo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home