Thursday, July 21, 2005

Welcome

Hey everyone. Wether you came here by accident, which would be the most likely reason or I just sent you an email pleading to visit my blog, feel welcome here. You can leave your comments about music, cinema, eve, just about anything...
By now I feel I should introduce myself, I'm Paulo, I'm from Portugal, 29 years old, teach guitar at the moment and I play in a band, an no, I don't wanna be a pop start, just glad I can play music and that people can hear it. Eventually I plan of finishing my neverending schollar degree in Sport Sciences.
I will try and share with you my experiences and things I enjoy, and I'll try to keep this not a dedicated Frank Zappa site, as there are many already.
Enjoy, hope you like this. And mange tak for the visit.

Paulo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home