Monday, October 09, 2006

Well, I fail at life!

I never watch tv, but sometimes we get these pearls. As Madonna best said it in 85:

"Living in a material world
And I am a material girl
You know that we are living in a material world
And I am a material girl

Only boys who save their pennies
Make my rainy day, cause they are"

we live in a material world, and at this moment a show is on that is similar to "who wants to marry a millionaire", only in this case they're only pretending he's a millionaire. This oughta have a great ending, they will all fall in love with this guys because, lets see it, he has money. And women are, fill out the gap :P

Well I might be dumb but as someone once said, the things that I prize like the stars in the sky are all free, got the sun, got the moon, got the deep blue see, I am glad I'm alive.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home